THE TRIAL | ARTALE LEGENDS 4 | CLAWS CLUB EXCLUSIVE
Write a story about a court trial from an inanimate object’s point of view.
Note that this inanimate object which is present in the courtroom does not have access to conversations or incidents outside the courtroom.
NOTE: This event is exclusive for the Claws Club members of ArtoonsInn only.
–>Though this is a Claws Club exclusive event, everybody from Earth, Moon, and Mars are welcome to participate as guests of ArtoonsInn. Participation cards are awarded for all Claws and guests.
Here is what you can do using a participation card:
- Word limit: Minimum 1500 and maximum 2000 words.
- 1 entry per person. The first entry you send will be considered as the (final) competing entry. Only Word documents are considered. No previously published writings. No plagiarism.
- Email your entry to email@example.com with the subject “#Artale Legends-4 entry”. Entries submitted after the deadline will be considered as guest entries.
Note: Only entries received before the deadline and that which adheres to word count will be shared in the Writers and Readers’ room | ArtoonsInn, others will be shared on the ArtoonsInn Facebook page. Participation cards will not be given to the entries submitted after the deadline.
- Send a high quality, non-copyrighted cover picture along with your story (Refer www.unsplash.com). We’d much appreciate your sending the photographer credits along with the picture. Please note that entries sent without a cover attested may be delayed in sharing.
- RULFY: Read and review the stories of the participants who have reviewed your story and add the hashtag #rulfied at the end of the comment. Rulfy deadline will be announced in the Writers and Readers’ Room | ArtoonsInn on 21st April.
- Submissions close on 20th April 2019 23:59 IST. Winner announcement on Recognition Day, 30th April 2019. Winner gets a ‘must-read’ book delivered to their address.
- Entries will be shared in the Writers and Readers’ Room | ArtoonsInn on Facebook.
- Only Claws Club members’ entries will be considered competing.
- Entries are expected in Prose-style with coherent Short Story diction. Ballads/Narrative poems will be considered as guest entries.
Become an Artoon: https://artoonsinn.com/thenest/
Disclaimer: By sending your story you are allowing us to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com accepting the website policies.
–>Artoons’ Rights at ArtoonsInn
1. Right to Criticism (#RtoC)
2. Right to Reject Criticism (#RtoRC)
–>Should you choose to present your entry anonymously, you may request for it to be done so.
–>ArtoonsInn has a Green Room to discuss misunderstandings. Know more about it here: https://artoonsinn.com/thegreenroom
–>The most active member and the best reviewer in the Writers and readers’ room | ArtoonsInn throughout the month of April will be featured as ‘Artoon of the month’ and ‘Reviewer of the month’ respectively on Recognition Day of ArtoonsInn(every last day of the month). Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about Recognition Day and ArtoonsInn awards.
–>It is suggested that if you wish to see honest reviews on your story, you write honest reviews for others as well. ArtoonsInn encourages participants who support, encourage and interact with others in a diplomatic manner.
–>Stories written prior to the event or previously published work are neither considered for winning nor will be included in the event.
*Anyone sharing previously published content may be barred from the next month’s event*.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from the ArtoonsInn community.
-Event Prompt by Shankar Hosagoudar
-Event Organizers: Husna Thaslim, Mithru Rachamalla, Pallavi Suri and Shankar Hosagoudar
–>Invite your writer/reader friends to be a part of ArtoonsInn.