Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition you represent and warrant that
(a) all required registration information you submitted is truthful and accurate;
(b) you will maintain the accuracy of submitted information;
(c) you have read and understood the Privacy policies and Copyright policies of Artoonsinn.com and accept them.
2. You may not for any reason quit the competition after you have registered.
3. You may not in any way offend, degrade or regard your partner with contempt. (In case of any discomfort, you may file a complaint in private to the Event Organizers or write an email to email@example.com.)
4. All entries must be unique and the creation of the team. Plagiarism is highly condemned and in case of a plagiarism issue, the competitors will have to bear sole responsibility for any lawsuit that may be filed against ArtoonsInn/ArtoonsInn.com.
5. You represent and warrant that your Story Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, or other rights of any person or entity.
5. Violating any of the terms and conditions may prove in the disqualification of your participation.
6. ArtoonsInn holds the rights to end your participation at any time, for any reason. Termination will occur with immediate effect upon sending you a notice to the email address you provide during registrations. Even after any termination, the Privacy Policies and Copyright policies will remain in effect. ArtoonsInn.com will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your participation or related deletion of your information.