It’s that era writers were writing fictions about. That era where time travel is just another ride (conditions apply)* in a highly civilized, highly hybridized world.
In this era of zero crime tolerance, rises a black sheep, a certain individual who plots to take that ride down ‘time’ to alter an epic work of art.
Explore his/her story.
– You can only travel back in time.
NOTE: This is an exclusive event for the Claws Club members of ArtoonsInn. However, Beaks Club members’ entries are considered competing in this event.
Current Claws: Yatindra Tawde, Sarveswari Sai Krishna, Tanima Das Mitra, Sreeparna Sen, Srivalli Rekha, Jayashree Pillai.
Claws Club membership criteria: https://artoonsinn.com/claws-club/
Current Beaks: Itali Madhusmita
Beaks Club membership criteria: https://artoonsinn.com/beaksclub/
–>Though this is a Claws club exclusive writing event, anyone from around the world is welcome to participate as guests. Participation cards are awarded for all participants.
Here is what you can do using a participation card:
- Word limit: Minimum 1500 and maximum 3000 words.
- 1 entry per person. The first entry you send will be considered as the (final) competing entry. Only Word documents are considered. No previously published writings. No plagiarism.
- Email your entry to email@example.com with the subject “Black Sheep entry”. Entries submitted after the deadline will be considered as guest entries. Guest entries may or may not be published by the watchers of ArtoonsInn.
- Send a high quality, non-copyrighted cover picture along with your story (Refer www.unsplash.com). ArtoonsInn appreciates your sending the photographer credits along with the picture. Please note that entries sent without a cover attested may be delayed in sharing.
- RULFY: Read, rate and review the stories of the Claws Club participants who have reviewed your story.
- Entries will be shared in the Writers and Readers’ Room | ArtoonsInn on Facebook.
- Submissions close on 20th June 2019 at 23:59 IST. Winner announcement on Recognition Day, 30th June 2019. The winner gets a ‘must-read’ book delivered to their address.
- Entries are expected in Prose-style with coherent Short Story diction. Ballads/Narrative poems will be considered as guest entries.
- If this is your debut entry at ArtoonsInn, please send a bio of yourself within 2-3 lines and a picture(not mandatory) of yours along with your entry for us to update your profile on our website and to use the picture in case ArtoonsInn has an award for you on Recognition Day.
- Enjoy writing!
–>Become an Artoon at ArtoonsInn: https://artoonsinn.com/thenest/
–>Check Recognition Day May 2019 here: https://artoonsinn.com/recognition-day-may-2019-2/
Disclaimer 1: By sending your story you are allowing ArtoonsInn to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com accepting ArtoonsInn website policies.
Disclaimer 2: Your stories may be subjected to receive serious criticism. Kindly know about Artoons’ fundamental rights here: https://artoonsinn.com/fundamentalrightsofartoons/
–>Should you choose to present your entry anonymously, you may request for it to be done so. Your name will be updated three days after it is shared in the room unless requested otherwise.
–>It is suggested that if you wish to see honest reviews on your story, you write honest reviews for others as well. ArtoonsInn encourages participants who support, encourage and interact with others in a diplomatic manner.
–>Stories written prior to the event or work previously published elsewhere are neither considered for winning nor will be included in the event.
Anyone sharing previously published content may be barred from the next month’s event.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from the ArtoonsInn community.
Prompt by: Husna Thaslim
Event Organizers: Husna Thaslim, Mithru Rachamalla, and Pallavi Suri.
–>Invite your writer/reader friends to be a part of ArtoonsInn.