This Valentine’s, while love is in the air, write a story about a love letter that did not reach its destination.
- Word Limit: 250-300 words. No plagiarism. STRICTLY no previously published entries.
- No. of entries per person: One! So send us your BEST!
- How and where to send: E-Mail your entries to us at email@example.com (Don’t fail to mention ‘#FailedToDeliver entry’ in the subject.)
- Submissions end at 6 pm IST, 13th February.
- Return a review for a review, a rating for a rating and a comment for a comment. Add the hashtag #Rulfy while returning.
- Winner will be announced on 14th February.
- Wings Club members, ArtoonsInn judges, the Anonymous Judgment Panel of ArtoonsInn and readers’ reviews and ratings(1-10) are taken into consideration while choosing the winner. The ratings on the ‘publicly’(check your post privacy settings while sharing) shared posts will also be considered. Use the hashtags #ArtoonsInn and #FailedToDeliver when sharing your stories.
- The ratings given after 2 pm IST, 14th February will not be considered.
- Two winners will be picked and a popular book in the market be delivered to their address.Disclaimer: By sending/e-mailing your story to firstname.lastname@example.org you are allowing us to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com accepting the ArtoonsInn website policies.
- Entries will be shared in the Writers and Readers’ Room of ArtoonsInn on first in first out order on 13th and 14th of February.
- Do encourage the writers by sharing your reviews in the comments even if it is a one word comment.
- Rate the writings on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best.
Event Sponsored and Organized by the ArtoonsInn team.
Event Co-sponsored by Arjun Rana, author of “Beyond Credence”
Event prompt by Husna Thaslim
Event hosts: Husna Thaslim, Mithru Rachamalla, Piya Gajbe and Shankar Hosagoudar