Due to an interruption during a journey, a group of people were abruptly halted when their vehicle broke down. Half a day later, the vehicle was up and running and all passengers returned on board except, two persons. Write the story of these two people who were left behind in the middle of nowhere.
1. Your story must have a minimum of 2000 and a maximum of 4000 words. Imagination has no limits, even genres. So, stage and write the story according to the above prompt. The distance of their movement, the number of days lost, the mode of transport, etc. is left open to your interpretation.
- Only fresh stories are considered so kindly do not use your previously published stories.
- We don’t appreciate plagiarism. Kindly refrain.
- Multiple entries for the event are acceptable. Don’t just stop at one!(In case two or more stories are received from the same writer get selected, only one story will be considered for the event)
- The last date to submit your story is 28th of July 2018at 23:59and the results will be declared on 6th of August 2018 at 18:00. Entries submitted after the deadline will also be shared on the website (and the associate social media) but would not be included in the event.
- Submit your stories through a word document (ONLY) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your mail MUST be “Entry for #IsolatedSeries”.
- Send a high-quality picture relating to the story along with your story and we’ll make the cover. (Refer Pixabay.com for high-quality free pictures).
- Have fun! Yes, that’s a rule. Enjoy writing!
Disclaimer: By sending your story you are allowing us to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com
- Winner will be decided by the ArtoonsInn team judges taking readers’ comments/reviews into consideration.
- Readers’ reactions are also taken into consideration in case of a tie between the judges. Any reaction = 1, Share = 2 points.
- Winner will get a beautiful novel delivered to their address.
–>Readers are requested to comment on stories and share their constructive criticism.
–>Let’s make this a community of writers and readers helping writers and readers. Share your reviews and don’t abandon a story. Kindly encourage new writers as much as your friends.
–>Based on certain qualitative criteria, we decide an active member in the community as the “Artoon of the Month“.
For any further queries contact Kajal@artoonsinn.com
P.S. Please send us a 2-3 line introduction about yourself along with your #ArTales-13 story for #IsolatedSeries