Your privacy is critically important to us. At ArtoonsInn, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Writers and Readers Room and Photographers Room of ArtoonsInn
Upon visiting www.artoonsinn.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You hereby agree that www.artoonsinn.com has the sole right to modify or remove the contents of the website without any prior notice. In addition, you agree that www.artoonsinn.com holds the right to publish contents from its subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-parties.
- The trademark, logo, and content appearing on the www.artoonsinn.com are protected by intellectual property, laws and international intellectual property treaties. You are authorised to make an offline copy of the content for non-commercial use only.
- When you submit content to www.artoonsinn.com, you declare that the content is plagiarism free. ArtoonsInn reserves the royalty-free right to publish, modify and distribute the submitted content on the web and social media.
- ArtoonsInn website may include hyperlinks containing third-party content or advertisements. You agree that artoonsinn.com, in no way, is responsible for the products or content available on those websites.
- You agree that artoonsinn.com, in no event; will be liable for any loss, direct or otherwise, occurring from the use of this website.
- You understand and concur with the above terms and conditions as a general agreement between you and artoonsinn.com.
- Additional terms and conditions may be subjected to the use of third-party content.
- Artoonsinn.com reserves all the right to amend/modify the terms and conditions at sole discretion without prior notice.
SECRET REFUGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your story MUST be non-fiction and from your POV; if stories are relayed in 3rd person, we will change it to first person narration.
- Since we have no way of ascertaining the truth, you may be subjected to cross-examination to ensure honesty (to a certain extent).
- Stories relayed must solely be of experience and in no way promote violence or hatred in any form.
- The stories you relay Must NOT be aimed at demeaning a specific person or degrading them.
- We are not pleading justice to the affected person in any way. Our aim is not to help you find the justice you deserve. We merely play the role of the source that helps you make sure your voice is heard. We are just the stage where you stand to shout. Nor are we helping you in seeking vengeance.
- We are not responsible for any issues that may arise after your story is published. By contacting or Sending us, you have agreed to share your story on our platform.
- We promise discretion, however, to a certain degree. In case of legal issues, we wouldn’t hesitate to reveal your identities.
- Unless otherwise requested (with sufficient reason), names, events and details may be heavily inclined to alterations and in most cases, anonymity may have to be undertaken.
- We do not promise that all the entries will be published on the platform, however, we can assure you of the status of your entry. Contact@artoonsinn.com
- All submissions are the property of ArtoonsInn and the website policies and copyright policies that apply for ArtoonsInn apply to entries for Secret Refuge too.
- All the ArtoonsInn website policies apply to Secret Refuge.
Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.