Write the story you always wanted to. No genre constraints – No setting – You are your own maker.
Pull the rug with the last line such that it changes the entire context of your story.
- Minimum 900 and maximum 1000 words.
- No previously published writings. No plagiarism.
- 1 entry per person. Only Word documents are considered. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “#UniK-3 entry”. Entries submitted after the deadline will be considered as guest entries.
- *Send a high quality, non-copyrighted cover picture along with your story (Refer Unsplash.com for free pictures. Please send the photographer credits along with the picture.).
- Read and review the stories out of 10, of the participants who reviewed you. Add the hashtag #rulfy at the end of your comments/reviews.
- Submissions close on 20th February 23:59. Winner announcement on 28th February/Recognition Day.
- Winner gets a popular book in the market delivered to their address.
- Members of Claws Club are welcome to participate in UniK-3, however, they will not be considered when choosing the winner.
Disclaimer: By sending your story you are allowing us to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com accepting the ArtoonsInn website policies.
–>Who are the judges?
Judgement will be based on the ratings and reviews from four different panels.
Public/Participant reviews/ratings in the comments, Wings Club members, ArtoonsInn Judges and The Anonymous judgement panel of ArtoonsInn.
–>All readers are requested to review and rate the stories they read out of 10 (10 being the highest) and let the best story win.
–>It is suggested that if you wish to see honest reviews on your story, write your honest reviews for others as well. ArtoonsInn community encourages participants who support and encourage others.
–>Stories written prior to the event or previously published works are neither considered for winning nor will be included in the event.
*Anyone sharing previously published content may be barred from the next event in ArtoonsInn*.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from the ArtoonsInn community.
–>Invite your writer/reader friends to our community.
Join ArtoonsInn Clubs:
–>Claws Club for the prime writers of ArtoonsInn. Check the criteria in the below link and write to email@example.com if you are meeting the criteria.
Claws membership card:
–>Wings Club: The writer-makers club.
Share your honest and best reviews for the stories shared this month and you may become part of this honorary club.
Wings membership card:
–>Get your ArtoonsInn cards:
1. Guest Card: https://artoonsinn.com/guest-card/
2. Participation Card: https://artoonsinn.com/participation-card/
3. Blue Card: https://artoonsinn.com/blue-card/
4. Winner Card: https://artoonsinn.com/winner-card/
UniK-3 prompt by: Shankar Hosagoudar