Remember when you lived through a popular story and a “what if” popped in your head? Now is the time to explore it!
Retell a popular story ranging from anything between mythological stories to fairy tales to modern day movies/scripts.
1. What if Kauravas won Kurukshetra?
2. What if Cinderella was set in the contemporary world?
3. What if Popeye the sailor man was a pirate?
4. Baabubali as a reimagination of Lion King.
5. What if Champaneer didn’t win the Cricket match in the movie Lagaan?
6. What if dinosaurs were living in the current world?
Book references in which Reimagination was done:
1.Anand Neelakantan’s Asura ( Ramayana from Ravana ponit if view)
2. Shashi Tharoor’s The Great Indian Novel ( Mahabharata set in 194-1980 India)
3. Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi.
- Minimum 2000 and maximum 4000 words.
- No previously published writings. No plagiarism.
- 1 entry per person. Only Word documents are considered. Email your entry to email@example.com with the subject “#ReImagine entry”. Entries submitted after the deadline will be considered as guest entries.
- Send a high quality, non-copyrighted cover picture along with your story (Refer Pixabay.com).
- Submissions close on 24th December 23:59. Winner announcement on 30th December 18:00.
- Winner gets a popular novel in the market delivered to their address.
Disclaimer: By sending your story you are allowing us to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com accepting the ArtoonsInn website policies.
–>Who are the judges?
Judgement will be based on the reviews from three different panels.
Public/Participant reviews in the comments, Wings Club members, ArtoonsInn Judges.
–>All readers are requested to review and rate the stories they read and let the best story win.
–>Participants get a detailed review of their story post winner announcement.
–>The most active member and the best reviewer in the writers’ and readers’ room throughout the event would be featured ‘Artoon of the month’ and ‘Reviewer of the month’ respectively by the end of the event.
–>It is suggested that if you wish to see honest reviews on your story, write your honest reviews for others as well. Our community encourages participants who support and encourage others.
–>Stories written prior to the event or previously published works are neither considered for winning nor will be included in the event.
*Anyone sharing previously published content may be barred from the next month’s event*.
–>Participants accused of plagiarism will be removed from the ArtoonsInn community.
–>Invite your writer/reader friends to our community.
Join ArtoonsInn Clubs:
–>Claws Club for the prime writers of ArtoonsInn. Check the criteria in the below link and write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are meeting the criteria.
Claws membership card:
–>Wings Club: The writer-makers club.
Share your honest and best reviews for the stories shared this month and you may become part of this honorary club.
Wings membership card:
–>Get your ArtoonsInn cards:
1. Guest Card: https://artoonsinn.com/guest-card/
2. Participation Card: https://artoonsinn.com/participation-card/
3. Blue Card: https://artoonsinn.com/blue-card/
4. Winner Card: https://artoonsinn.com/winner-card/
Reimagine prompt by: Shankar Hosagoudar