A person receives a letter asking them to be at a certain place on a particular day. For reasons known to them, they go to the said place. What happens next?
- Write a story based on the scenario given in 900 (minimum) and 1000(maximum) words. Entries lower than or exceeding the word limit will not be accepted. (Use http://countwordsfree.com/ to check your word count.)
- Do not send previously published works. Strictly fresh stories only. We don’t encourage plagiarism. Kindly refrain!
- Only one entry per person.
- The last date for submissions is the 2nd December 2018, at 23:59 and the results will be declared on 6th December 2018, at 18:00.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will also be shared on the website and our associated social media) but would not be included in the event.
- Submit your stories through a Word document (ONLY) to email@example.com. The subject of your e-mail MUST be “Entry for #UniK-2”. Alternatively, you can also send us your story through “Submissions” tab on our website (https://artoonsinn.com/contact-us/)
- Send us a 2-3 line introduction about yourself (in the third person) if this is your first time in ArtoonsInn and write it in the body of the email.
- Your story MUST be accompanied by a high-quality picture relating to the story to feature as the cover. The pictures must be non-copyrighted. Attach the image separately (as in a .gpeg, .gpg, .png extension file). (Refer Pixabay.com for high-quality, free pictures.) The stories submitted without a picture will be delayed.
- Make sure you follow the above-mentioned rules to avoid delay in publishing your work on our website. Entries are posted in the sequence of First In First Out (FIFO).
Disclaimer: By sending your story you are allowing us to share your story on our website www.artoonsinn.com accepting the ArtoonsInn website policies.
Join our community: Do join our Writers and Readers base where your stories will be shared first: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WritersAndReadersRoom/
Use the hashtag #SaveTheDate while sharing your stories.
1. To create a learning environment, all the participants are encouraged to rate their co-participants’ stories in the comments section of the story either on the website or in the Writers and Readers Room based on the following criteria which will be taken into consideration.
• Subjective rating: Rate how much do you like the story on a scale of 1-10?
1-3 needs improvement
4-6 can do better
2. The winner will be getting a beautiful novel delivered to their address.
3. A team of ArtoonsInn Writers and Readers Room judges also play a key role in deciding the winner.
***ArtoonsInn awaits your stories.***