PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use with respect to our site and this Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of or inability to use the site. We do not hold responsibility for the loss of data due to technical glitches.
5. Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. The inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
6. Registration. As a condition to using www.ArtoonsInn.com shop, the User may be required to create an account with us. ArtoonsInn.com reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a User in its discretion.
7. Copyright Infringement. As ArtoonsInn.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ArtoonsInn.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify ArtoonsInn.com. ArtoonsInn.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. This Agreement does not transfer from ArtoonsInn.com to you or any third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with ArtoonsInn.com.
8. SERVICE CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations of a service you have requested for from ArtoonsInn.com, if the service has not been commenced, for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
9. PRODUCT CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations of an order you have placed with ArtoonsInn.com, if the order has not been shipped, for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
10. PRODUCT RETURN POLICY: Defective items may be returned for an exchange, return, refund or upgrade within 7 days from the date you received it.
11. SHIPPING POLICY: Products ordered on ArtoonsInn.com for India, are shipped through our courier partners. If our courier partner does not offer its service at the desired location, the products are shipped through the Indian Postal Service. All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. The shipping time mentioned on the website is approximate and delivery is subject to the courier partners. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or phone call. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Our shipping services are currently restricted to within India.
12. The material you are submitting is the Author’s own creative and/or well-researched content and is not co-authored by anyone else.
13. The submitted manuscript content has not been published as a whole or as portions in printed form or is available online.
14. The submitted manuscript is not under consideration and/or pending acceptance by any other publishing platforms.
15. The manuscript does not contain any non-attributed content from any existing source and that all due acknowledgments for content other than the author have been provided with the owner’s permission.
16. The content in your manuscript does not violate any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights or other rights of any person or entity.
17. ArtoonsInn Room9 Publications may use the personal details of the Author for correspondence. We do not accept academic or non-English submissions. These submissions will be automatically removed from our systems and you may not hear back from us.
18. ArtoonsInn Room9 publications guarantee the privacy and intellectual property of the Author and maintain said privacy at all times.
NOTE: The word Content includes names of person/s, incidents and/or experiences by person/s, quotes, places, images, photographs and but not limited to works of other authors.
19. room9 Publications by ArtoonsInn offers three types of publishing (Green dot publishing, Standard publishing, and Self-publishing), out of which if the submission is selected to be published by room9, the author is notified of by email and a mutual Agreement signed online. ArtoonsInn reserves the right to reject a manuscript for whatever reason before the Agreement is signed. However, ArtoonsInn will stand by the terms of the Agreement and in case of a legal issue or cancellation of an author-publisher relationship, the author will be duly notified and all things settled diplomatically.
20. All services and benefits of any package offered by ArtoonsInn for a fee or for free stand valid only throughout the period of a signed Agreement between ArtoonsInn and the client. Services/Benefits offered in a package may be subjected to modifications/additions/removal at any given time on the website without prior notice to the clients who have signed up for a package. The client reserves the right to claim for a benefit/service from ArtoonsInn only if it has been explicitly mentioned in the Agreement, before the expiration of the Agreement.
21. By providing your email address or subscribing to ArtoonsInn you give us your consent and give us permission to send you regular updates about our services and company. If you wish to unsubscribe, you may request to and/or unsubscribe from ArtoonsInn.
22. You understand that you stand responsible for complying and agreeing to the website policies and Terms and conditions of ArtoonsInn.
23. ArtoonsInn retains the right to use its client’s name/s and book title/s on ArtoonsInn’s website and to market and promote our services
24. Service guarantee:
ArtoonsInn room9’s editorial team is committed to providing exceptional, timely, and friendly service.
The editors ensure that your work is treated confidentially.
25. Though the editors will take care of every detail, the author is responsible for the accuracy of information/content that is provided for editing.
26. ArtoonsInn ensures that the author remains in full control of the content/work. We ensure this by:
-using the author’s own personalized style manual (if available)
-respecting and following the author’s instructions to the dot
-respecting and preserving the author’s ‘voice’
-checking with the author before making major changes
-using ‘Track Changes’ so that the author is free to accept or reject all changes
-using ‘Comments’ to explain changes, raise issues, make objections and/or suggestions.
27. All documents that are received for editing are edited to a high standard. room9’s Editors provide the best possible service to the best of their ability. ArtoonsInn does not guarantee that the written documents are “perfect” or “without error.” ArtoonsInn provides no guarantee that the client’s work will be completely error-free. However, in case of any errors pointed out before publication or during the trial-printing phase, ArtoonsInn will ensure and make necessary amendments subsequently.
28. You acknowledge and accept that ArtoonsInn retains rights to set sales prices lower than the MRP of the published book. This may be done for promotional purposes, for a period of time. ArtoonsInn may or may not seek your permission for such discounts/promotions/seasonal offers.
The Aesthetics control team of ArtoonsInn’s room9 covers the following:
29. A complete paperback book cover design and layout of the front, back and spine are created in high resolution in accordance with the client’s requirements.
30. The cover will also be provided for the ebook version with appropriate dimensions, resolution and image specifications.
31. Smaller images of the book cover will be created by ArtoonsInn suitable for promotional use.
32. The ISBN will be designed and placed in the book cover as and where appropriate and applicable in the design.
33. For self-publishing, room9 publications may incur an initial payment, which will be refunded back to the author in the form of author copies.
34. The author verifies that the book is not available digitally or in print anywhere apart from ArtoonsInn.com. The author understands that the work cannot be printed and distributed by two different companies in the same language and the same country at the same time.
The author can, however, withdraw the book from room9 Publications at any given time, if the book is selected for publication by any conventional publisher; or for other reasons. There will be no fee for doing this; however, the author must inform of this to room9 Publications by email at the earliest so that ArtoonsInn stops selling and enlisting the work. There will be no refund made from ArtoonsInn for the author withdrawing a book or withholding publication, however, the author may be liable to cover any production costs for the inventory that has not been covered by profits as and when the author decided to call off the Agreement with ArtoonsInn.
35. ArtoonsInn is not responsible for the content of the book. The views expressed in the book are solely those of the author and ArtoonsInn has nothing to do with the ownership of the content. ArtoonsInn will not be a party with the author if any lawsuit arises from the content of the book. room9 Publications may withdraw the book if any lawsuit / legal proceedings arise regarding the content of the book or for other reasons. If in such a case any lawsuit is made or likely to arise from the book and ArtoonsInn is by any chance made a part of it, the author will pay the legal expenses, fines, compensation if any applicable on ArtoonsInn.
36. The author will be able to make changes to his/her book until he/she has approved the book to be printed. No changes are possible once the book has been forwarded to the publishing wing of room9 Publications. Changes are however possible in the next printed version/edition after the ready stock of the books has been sold out. ArtoonsInn is not responsible for any mistakes/errors, if any, in the author-approved version of the work that is printed. If the author wants changes in the book after it is printed, additional “book revision charges” are payable in the next edition.
37. ArtoonsInn may, by notice given to you by email, decide not to publish (reject) the work for any reason, and no reason need be provided. In such a case, you shall owe ArtoonsInn only the charges for the Additional Services relative to the rejected work that has been provided prior to such rejection; if however, ArtoonsInn’s decision is not due to a circumstance for which you are liable, you shall owe ArtoonsInn no charges relative to that work and payment, if any, will be refunded to you. For instance, the work will be rejected due to a circumstance for which you are liable if – in ArtoonsInn’s opinion – the technical quality of the Work is not satisfactory, the quality of the contents of the Books is not sufficient or the Book includes illegal content (pornographic, offensive, plagiarized, etc.). In such a case, the Agreement between the author and the Publisher will be terminated with immediate effect.
The Room of Recognition
38. Recognitions in The Room of Recognition are placed in random order. The display position of a Recognition may be sorted in different ways and displayed anywhere within the room at any given time. All forms of Art, Artists, and brands that are displayed in the room are authorized and recognized by ArtoonsInn and ArtoonsInn reserves the rights to edit/moderate/remove any form of Art, an Artist or any brand that has been displayed in the Room of Recognition without any prior notice.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At ArtoonsInn, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Writers and Readers’ Room
- You hereby agree that www.artoonsinn.com has the sole right to modify or remove the contents of the website without any prior notice. In addition, you agree that www.artoonsinn.com holds the right to publish content from its subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-parties.
- When you submit content to www.artoonsinn.com, you declare that the content is plagiarism-free. ArtoonsInn reserves the royalty-free right to publish, modify and distribute the submitted content on the web and social media.
- Your story MUST be non-fiction and from your POV; if stories are relayed in 3rd person, we will change it to first-person narration.
- Since we have no way of ascertaining the truth, you may be subjected to cross-examination to ensure honesty (to a certain extent).
- Stories relayed must solely be of experience and in no way promote violence or hatred in any form.
- The stories you relay Must NOT be aimed at demeaning a specific person or degrading them.
- We are not pleading justice to the affected person in any way. Our aim is not to help you find the justice you deserve. We merely play the role of the source that helps you make sure your voice is heard. We are just the stage where you stand to shout. Nor are we helping you in seeking vengeance.
- We are not responsible for any issues that may arise after your story is published. By contacting or Sending us, you have agreed to share your story on our platform.
- We promise discretion, however, to a certain degree. In the case of legal issues, we wouldn’t hesitate to reveal your identities.
- Unless otherwise requested (with sufficient reason), names, events, and details may be heavily inclined to alterations and in most cases, anonymity may have to be undertaken.
- We do not promise that all the entries will be published on the platform, however, we can assure you of the status of your entry. Contact@artoonsinn.com
Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile apps (when, for example, you post a photograph with location information) if you allow us to do so through your mobile device operating system’s permissions.